Saturday 17 February 2007

Today I will be experimenting

OK my second day at blogging. I'm trying to find ways to promote my blog so that people will visit and engage in an exchange of views, ideas and comments. To this end I've been visiting several other blogs to see how they do it. Just like the old days of running a BBS, we used to visit each others sites and compare ideas, our requirements were slightly different then, we needed to attract a specific audience from a very small group of people, compared to the millions that are available today.
Trying to concentrate on this while Arsenal play Blackburn in the FA Cup on TV is difficult and frustrating, I would prefer to watch the football, especially Arsenal, who are my favourite team and an absolute dream to watch.
Weather today is superb after all the rain, snow and cold, its a typical Spring day and the garden is shouting at me to go outside and do some necessary work.

No comments: